Home of The Eclectic Chair with Trish Lewis. Two or Three Hours of More Music and Less Talk. To submit a disc of music for Air on The Eclectic Chair or Review: Eclectic Chair, P.O Box 25, Bay City, MI 48707-0025 Trish Lewis Promises to Listen with Big Ears and an Open Heart. Email: email@example.com ☮
Friday, January 31, 2014
Eclectic Chair 405 airs Monday 2/3 1-3pm on Q90.1FM
Welcome to the Eclectic Chair's cyber
home. No stream yet…
This week’s show is Eclectic Chair 405 w/Trish Lewis airs
Monday February 3rd, 2014
from 1-3pm on Wucx Q90.1Fm
Delta College Quality Public Radio is
pulled out byJeff
Twenty-eight years ago The Review brought musicians of all shapes, sizes, colors, and genres together to both celebrate and honor the impact they make within our Great Lakes Bay region.
Now is the time for you to do your part in helping us carry forth this time-honored tradition of honoring the broad and incredible musical talent that we are fortunate to have populating our region which makes the sound and ambiance of our area unique and distinct.
The 2014 Review Music Awards Ceremony represents your voice in helping us honor the many talented musicians & artists that enrich our cultural climate and represent some of the very best performers we have throughout the state of Michigan.
The Nominating Process Consists of Two Stages:
1) During this first stage for determining nominations, please go to our website at www.review-mag.com and click the special ‘Awards’ button in the navigation.
2) Once in the Awards section you will see a list of the various categories of Rock, Country, Blues, Jazz, Hip Hop, and Miscellaneous, with the specific awards to be honored in each division.
3) Simply register with our site to be able to vote and nominate. Once you are registered you can nominate a specific musician or band for any award; or if you see their name already posted, you can add your vote by clicking the appropriate box to add your vote to their tally.
Please Note: If you are already a registered user, you don’t need to re-register to vote. If you've forgotten your password, simply click the ‘forgot password’ link.
If you do not see the artist you want to vote for, as a registered user you can simply add them to the poll and nominees will automatically be added as soon as you submit them.
4) The nominating process begins on Thursday, January 9th and the final round will begin on Thursday, February 21st. The top five nominees for each award will be presented in the final voting round that will run until Thursday, March 13th and determine the winner in each category.
1) Bands or musicians considered for nomination must be from the Great Lakes Bay region, or perform in clubs within this area on a regular basis.
2) NO BALLOT STUFFING! Because each computer and account is recorded as a unique ID, only one vote will be counted. Anybody attempting to cheat the voting process will cause all votes from that computer and/or account(s) to be discarded! However, if you only have one computer at home and several family members wishing to vote, this will be allowed within reason – If this is the case, you must indicate your name in a separate email to us.
3) You should not vote for any awards or categories you aren't familiar with.
Winners will be honored at our special 28th Annual Review Music Awards Ceremony.
Now Do Your Duty and Vote!
Go ONLINE TO www.review-mag.com and nominate those musicians and artists you feel have contributed to their profession and your enjoyment during the past year. This is your opportunity to express your appreciation to those that give the tri-cities a distinct sound – something unique, vital and worthy of recognition.